- reacTIVision - is an open source, cross-platform computer vision framework for the fast and robust tracking of fiducial markers in a real-time video stream. It was mainly designed for the rapid development of table-based tangible user interfaces.
- Fluxus - Fluxus allows you to write Scheme scripts that create graphics live, interpreting audio and OSC input as a source of animation data. Fluxus also uses a fully featured physics library, which means you can script physical properties into objects and simulate them in realtime
- Jave - Java ASCII Versatile Editor
- ImageJ - image processing and analysis tool
- Pure Data / PD a real-time graphical programming environment for audio, music and multimedia.
- Processing Processing is a programming language and environment built for the electronic arts and visual design communities.
- Skype Internet telephony
- SyFlex - The Cloth Simulator
- MoXi: Real-Time Ink Simulation
- Devon Think Professional The all in one research and writing tool
- Beholder - quickly search for images on the web
- Salling Clicker - remotely control a wide range of applications with your Sony Ericsson phone.
- SubEthaEdit - Wouldn't it be great to edit the same document, live, in realtime, together with everyone in your group?
- TrailBlaizer - a graphical representation of the steps you took from webpage to webpage
- Xfrog software covers everything you need for a streamlined production of complex organic structures
- Boujou & Steadymove
- OrganicDesigner This is the second preview of a new application I am working on. It will be able to export both pixel and vector graphics
- Quartz Composer - is a groundbreaking graphics development environment that allows you to explore the incredible power of the graphics stack of Mac OS X Tiger. With Quartz Composer, you can easily combine the capabilities of Cocoa, Quartz 2D, Core Image, OpenGL, and QuickTime?, all using an approachable visual programming paradigm. Use Quartz Composer to prototype Core Image filters, build engaging screen savers, create custom user-interface widgets, make data-driven visual effects, and even perform live performance animations.
Copyright © 1996 - 2006 by hiaz.
All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback.